Reactive Parts Yamaha YZF R1 2015-2019 Carbon Tank Extender V2 Long
Manufactured from Carbon Fibre, produced in Autoclave, the Yamaha R1 Tank Extender offers additional support to the rider under braking, reducing pressure on the wrists and also maintains weight bias towards the rear of the bike, when compared to braking without support, load is transferred to the riders wrists, and onto the fork, reducing braking ability
- It provides complete fuel tank protection and added knee support.
- Pre-preg carbon fiber construction cured via vacuum/autoclave.
- Vastly improves rider ergonomics, positioning, and control.
- Aids in staying in proper position during heavy braking.
- Decreases body fatigue.
- Simple installation via pre-applied 3M hi-bond tape.
This carbon Fibre piece is based on the shape of the Yamaha Factory racing tank and adheres to the standard tank using 3m strips (included)
As used by riders/teams in MotoAmerica, WSB, BSB. Also used by teams at Isle of Man TT and Macau GP.